NOTICE TO OUR PATIENTS
We appreciate the trust you place in us and want to keep you informed about how we are addressing the COVID-19 situation. We are closely monitoring events in our local community and continuously updating our policies and protocols as a result of new information.
We are committed to the health and welfare of our patients and staff members. We are doing everything we can to support both during these difficult times. Given the potential spread of the COVID-19 virus, we will continue to provide telephone visits to those experiencing COVID-related symptoms.
As always, our office continues to remain open daily to address all of your healthcare needs (medication refills, specialist referrals, questions, etc.).
WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING COVID-19 SYMPTOMS OR ARE CONCERNED ABOUT RECENT EXPOSURE TO COVID-19
In an effort to protect our staff and other patients in our office, we ask that you contact our office at (972) 731-7717 to schedule a telephone visit with your doctor if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or are concerned about possible exposure to the COVID-19 virus. During your telephone visit, your doctor will discuss your specific symptoms, address any questions you may have, and order testing if needed.
If you are interested in receiving the Covid-19 vaccine, please be aware that our office does NOT carry or administer this vaccine. To locate a facility offering the Covid vaccine or for additional details about the vaccine, please visit the Texas Department of State Health Services website at www.dshs.texas.gov or contact your pharmacy or county health department for availability.
If you would like to request testing information, please contact our office at (972) 731-7717 and we can refer you to a facility that provides testing services.
WE ARE HERE FOR ALL OF YOUR HEALTHCARE NEEDS
We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and will continue to evaluate our processes. Our goal is to safely continue full clinic operations while protecting patients and staff members. We are committed to caring for each of our patients and staff in a safe and supportive manner.
ANNUAL WELLNESS EXAMS / PHYSICALS
We are available to see patients face-to-face in our office for Annual Wellness Exams / Physicals. Contact our office at your earliest convenience to schedule your exam. Please note: due to most insurance requirements, these types of visits are only covered ONCE every 365 days – not once per calendar year.
FOLLOW-UP VISITS AND URGENT CARE ISSUES
We are available for face-to-face visits in our office for follow-up and most urgent care issues.
SAFETY MEASURES WE ARE TAKING
We are strictly following the guidelines set forth by the CDC and public health officials to ensure the safety of our patients and staff members. We feel confident in our ability to continue seeing patients in a safe environment.
What we are doing to protect you at your next office visit:
- Following a strict regime of disinfection throughout the clinic using medical-grade disinfectants, UV Germicidal Lamps, and air filtering purifiers. We have also installed the Halo LED Air Purification System in all of our heating and air units to reduce airborne and surface contaminants throughout our office.
- Pre-screening our staff members for COVID-19 at the beginning of each day and not allowing anyone to work that has a fever or signs/symptoms of the virus.
- Limiting the number of patients we see on a daily basis so proper disinfecting procedures and social distancing can be maintained.
- Touch-free hand sanitizer stations have been installed for your use.
- Any patients with COVID-19 related symptoms will not be seen in our office. Any symptomatic patients will be asked to schedule a telephone visit with their doctor immediately to discuss symptoms, testing, and treatment.
Although we are taking these additional steps to protect you, it is not foolproof. We need your assistance as well with maintaining a safe and healthy environment.
Patient requirements when visiting our office:
- All patients must wear a mask at all times when in our office (Texas Medical Board ruling effective May 1, 2020). If you do not have one, we can provide a disposable mask to you upon entry.
- Since we are trying to limit the number of guests at our office, we ask that you come to your appointment alone and not bring any family members or guests (unless you require assistance).
- If you require someone to drive you to and from your appointment, please ask your companion to wait in the car during your appointment. This limits exposure to our other patients and staff members.
- If you are experiencing any COVID-related symptoms or recently had direct exposure to someone with the virus, please contact our office at (972) 731-7717 and we will notify your doctor so he or she can determine what steps to take next.
Thank you for your continued trust and loyalty as we work together to address all of your healthcare needs during this time.